There are already quite a few organizations, bodies and communities out there in the field, committed and working on Agile. However there is a new one in place – ALE = Agile Lean Europe.
ALE has a vision, it has more than 1000 interested and many many committed people allover Europe and since it’s creation some weeks ago it already has lot’s of acitivity ongoing. But even more than this … ALE is different …
So what’s the difference with ALE as we know it?
- No body, no direct control – just volunteers on expert level, willing to collaborate & contribute
- No prescribed methodology – just principally Lean & Agile and any kind of related topics of interest (and that’s dynamic)
- No certificates – but certainly a network of professionals and experts joining based upon mutual trust
- No regional limits (though focused on European areas) – so definitely focused on closing gaps in-between agile communities
- No specified program – but open for contribution and committed people
- No profit-orientation – but valuable to it’s stakeholders
ALE is probably different from what is currently available and from possibilities it offers. Check it out – be different too, join ALE and make it happen yourself – you probably won’t regret it.